Skip to main Content
Extended hours bar

Extended Hours Permit

No owner, manager or employee of an establishment dealing in alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises within the City may sell, offer to sell, deliver, serve, or permit the consumption of any alcoholic beverages after midnight unless the establishment has an extended hours permit from the City and is in compliance with all conditions of the permit.

"Dealing in alcoholic beverages" shall mean, but not be limited to, the sale, offering to sell, delivering, serving, or permitting the consumption of alcoholic beverages.

For the purposes of this section, an establishment shall include but is not limited to, bottle clubs, clubs, restaurants, bars, caterers of catered events, and any other establishment for which the on-premise consumption of alcohol is permitted.

If an establishment has a sidewalk café area, it must have an approved, current, valid sidewalk café permit, in order to receive an extended hours permit or renewal. The establishment may not sell any alcoholic beverages after midnight without a valid permit.

The applicant shall complete the application by providing all the information requested, including but not limited to the name and address where notices related to Extended Hours Permits are to be served. Service to this address shall be deemed valid service.

Extended hours permit fees:

  • New application - $100.00
  • Renewal - $50.00
  • Appeal of Suspension or Revocation of Extended Hours Permit - $250.00

Applicants should fill out the form below or download the PDF version.

Email the completed PDF application to

For questions and assistance, please call 727-893-7292 or 727-892-5427.

End of page