- About Us
- Solve Crime
- Get Involved
- Crime Prevention
Welcome to the St. Petersburg Police Department Citizen’s Online Police Reporting System. Using this online reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the unofficial police report for free. Please confirm the following to determine if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words “Your report has been submitted” confirming that your online report is complete.
- Be issued a temporary case number.
- Be able to print an unofficial copy of the report for your records.
- All reports filed online will be reviewed by law enforcement personnel.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your report is needed, you may be contacted by email.
- Upon approval by a St. Petersburg Police representative, you will be notified by e-mail of the permanent case number.
- If the case is rejected by a St. Petersburg Police representative, you will be notified by e-mail of the reason for the rejection.(e.g.: incomplete or missing information, etc.)
- Once your report is finalized, it will be forwarded to Detectives for follow up and/or processing.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
*** Please do not use this on-line system to report crimes other than those listed below, or to request information on previous crimes (reported to an officer). If this is an Emergency please call 911, or you can contact the Communications Center at 727-893-7780 to report any other type of crime.